Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Woot Off!!!



There is a Woot Off going on Right now! Dont know what a woot-off is? You can go Here and read all about the wonderful world of Woot:) I look forward to the sites Woot Offs cause that means that their is a slight chance that I may score one of the elusive Bags of Crap!! I have bought many bags of crap in the past and never once have I been dissapointed.

They cost $1 per BOC you buy plus $5 shipping...The goal is to buy 3 of them which will cost you $8 total including shipping, and you ALWAYS get over $8 worth of random stuff in your box. Last BOC I bought I recieved many random items and included in those items was a Memento Digital picture frame(retails over $300). People in the past have even recieved flat screen tvs!! Now Im not saying everyone will get such great items, but I love the mystery of it all...

It is very hard to score one of these, They sell out in a matter of seconds, So if you want to give it a try I recommend setting up your woot account ahead of time with all your information and being logged in already. If you try to sign into your account when the BOC appears you will probably miss it. But even if you miss out on it Woot still offers tons of other great deals during their woot off...Head on over to Woot.com and check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment