Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wanna watch Some of your Favorite Tv shows for free?*

With all the price drops for the Playstation3 and the Xbox, and the free Wizard of Oz streaming coming up, I decided It was due time to post about Playon.
Do you own a ps3, wii, xbox, a high speed connections and a computer? Then You wont want to pass up Playon! Playon lets you stream great sites like hulu, netflix, cbs, abcfamily, espn and many other shows. And if you know your way around a computer then many other programing like adult swim, foodnetwork and hgtv. I dropped my hefty cable bill almost a year ago because of playon. It lets me watch all my favorite shows minus the bill:) But dont take my word for it, go over to their site and sign up for the free trial and if you love it like I did, pay the One time $39.99 fee to buy the program, Thats it!

No comments:

Post a Comment