Friday, April 2, 2010

BJ's Wholesale Clubs



I have memberships to both Sams club and Costco but have yet to get a BJ's membership. I guess there has just been nothing to make me want one, but when I saw that they had a coupon for a free 60 day membership I thought what the heck. 

I have heard in the past that they not only accept manufacturer coupons(the only wholesale club that does!) but you can also stack those coupons with their store coupons! So first thing was first I went onto their website to see if this not only true, but to also see if they had it in writing so I could print it out and bring it to the store when I went. My jaw hit the ground when I not only read that both of the above were true but they also will accept Multiple coupons on multi-packs of products!!! Example: Say they have a 2-pack of hidden valley salad dressing for $4.49 and you had coupons for $2/1 hidden valley salad dressing...you would be able to use 2 of those coupons making that 2-pack only $.49!!! How crazy is that!!

Dont forget to print out both my 60 day free membership from HERE and their coupon policy from HERE when you are on that page scroll down and on the left hand side column you should see "FAQ" click that, then click the "About BJs" Tab and then "Savings Opportunities"   

I will be making a trip to BJ's this weekend to see what kind of good deals I can get:) I cant wait!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip...I may have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete